N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Welcome Duncan



Earlier this week my new ram was delivered by Dawn Teetzel. He is Beulah Land Duncan, a black gulmoget from Dawn and her sister's flock and he has beautiful fine crimpy wool. I thought that I would put him on some of Baxter's offspring and see if I get any gulmogets. Bill would know exactly what would result from these breedings, but I like to just wait and see what I get. Pictured on the blog is Duncan and one of my ewes, Paisley. Paisley was the champion ewe at the Rockton fair and her half sister Kayla was reserve champion. Together with another half sister, the three of them won Get of Sire as well. Paisley is not much impressed with the show life or having her photo taken either, so this may be the last time you see her lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home