N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

MOre Avery




Well I can't believe how quickly time passes and my little granddaughter is slmost 3 weeks old and becoming more alert everyday. I have been fortunate to see her often, trying not to be a pest, and have gotten lots of babysitting time. Of course, I have included more photos. Not much going on around the farm. We had a partial roof collapse of our driveshed yesterday when about 2 feet of heavy snow decided to fall off the barn and onto it. I have my first breeding group almost ready to disperse and after my boys go to auction Thursday, I will let Coal out with the girls that I want him to breed. In my down time I have also been busy knitting and spinning. My husband doesn't like the early evenings of winter, but I really enjoy them as I don't have to feel guilty about doing my hobbies. Enjoy the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home