N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Thursday, December 27, 2007

End of Autumn






We are now officially into winter: Christmas is a pleasant memory and I am enjoying all of the lovely snow we have this year. Even though the temperatures have been mild the snow is lasting and the water still works in the barn: life is good. The sheep are loving snow, as opposed to the mud from last year, and the dogs think its the best. I received a majacraft Rose spinning wheel for christmas from my hubby and can't wait to get spinning. I purchased it from Laurie of the Lavender Fleece and she also sent a pound of her lovely icelandic roving with it. I think I might blend some with my angora and spin the wool for a poncho or shawl. Enjoy the photos and all the best in 2008.

1 Comments:

  • The dog crouching in the snow looks a lot like our pup. Have a good new year yourself! (Time flies, though. We're heading into 2008, not 2006!)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home