N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Saturday, December 11, 2010

More Winter Weather





I should never have said anything about how lucky we were not to have had much snow.  Today is the first day that it hasn't snowed all week.  We are in a mini thaw today. just in time to get ready for the next dumping of snow.  The animals love it, especially the dogs.  Nick rarely looks for shelter and is right at home in a drift.  Gil and I have been busy knitting and spinning inside while it blows outside.  I like that the best about winter :  the dark evenings that are just perfect for staying in and doing hobbies.  Enjoy the pics

4 Comments:

  • I love your house! Glad I'm not under all that snow, though, as pretty as it is.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 6:54 PM  

  • Thanks. It has a big farm kitchen which I love. Michele

    By Blogger Hopeful Farm, at 11:33 AM  

  • I LOVE that big old farm kitchen too! The Shetland Sheep Breeders of Ontario have laughed, and planned, and shared, and support around your kitchen table more than a couple times!

    Enjoy the snow. For us ... weve had the same amount of precipitation ... but it has been HEAVY rain. FINALLY it is below freezing ... :-)

    By Blogger Bill Stearman, at 4:00 PM  

  • I would take snow over rain any day. Have a Merry Christmas Bill and I will get your socks off to you soon, Michele

    By Blogger Hopeful Farm, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home