N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Lambs






I now have 8 lambs on the ground, 4 boys and 4 girls. One poor little guy was missed when we moved his mom and now is a bottle baby. He had been stolen by one of the non-pregnant ewes and I found him outside, quite hungry and irate that no one was feeding him. He is safe in the barn with everyone else and is growing into a lovely chubby ram. Here are some photos of the group. A reminder that I will be attending Knitters' Frolic at the Japanese Cultural Centre in Toronto April 26th. Enjoy the pics!

1 Comments:

  • I’ve recently visited your blog and may say that it is both delightful and admirable, no one could have done a better job! The pictures are indeed adorable and the content is extremely interesting. This is the case when I have a chance to call your blog charming and captivating at one time! I’ve immediately added it to my favorite links and cannot imagine a more outstanding place to spend my time at!

    By Blogger Karelia Cigarettes, at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home