N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Maternity Ward





Well since my last post I have had 6 lambs, 4 romneyxshetland lambs and 2 shetland ram lambs born. Celeste and Cream look ready to burst at the seams out in the field and they should wrap up lambings for this year. We also have a robin outside our living room window, who is keeping very busy with her little brood. There is a window just above the door so we can see the little ones whenever we wish. Three clutches of eggs were raised in almost the same spot last year, so we will see how many for this year. I also received great news on Mother's Day that I am to be a grandma in November! I can't wait. So it really has been a year for little ones.

1 Comments:

  • Wow I love the birds I have some in my front porch check out my blog to see the photos.

    Sandra

    By Blogger Cookey_knits, at 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home