N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Time






So far April has been a very busy month.Five of my ewes have lambed and have given me ten beautiful healthy lambs. Larry, the little bottle lamb, is doing well and catching up in size to his siblings. Saturday was my first fibre show of the season and was very successful. My yarn sold well and some of my new rovings, fresh from Edy's Mills, were very popular. Thanks to all who purchased fibre or just stopped to chat. My bluefaced leicester ram, Coal, arrived today from Bill's farm in eastern Ontario and he has a very nice crimpy and soft fleece. I will be breeding him to a select number of shetland ewes and should have a new wool to add to my sales. Next weekend is Southwest Seminar in Goderich and hopefuly some more lambs. Enjoy the pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home