N-Ewes from Hopeful Shetlands

Saturday, October 01, 2011

Good-Bye Yoshi

This week my husband and I had to say good-bye to the last pet from the childrens' past.  Yoshi loved my boys and was always very upset as they started to grow up and move away.  He was blind and partially deaf, but he always knew when the kids were visiting and would come to see them.  His best friend, Sparky, died a few years ago and that was the last straw and when he first started to deteriorate.  It makes me happy to know that they are together again.

2 Comments:

  • I'm so sorry that you've had to say good-bye to not only a beloved pet, but a poignant link to your boys' childhood.

    By Blogger Michelle, at 8:13 AM  

  • Thank-you, Michele

    By Blogger Hopeful Farm, at 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home